T-Shirt looks magic geo

-----
"Football without fans is nothing"

Total Posts: 291 | Joined Jan. 2002 | Posted on: 11:47 am on Dec. 13, 2002 | IP
Richiefaescotland

GET A LIFE!!!

Quote: from Richiefaescotland on 12:50 am on Dec. 12, 2002
Just sent an E-mail away for an Order

Recieved 38 hours later! Superb Service! Superb Shirt!

Cheers!
Richie!

-----
Younger Generation Tartan Army (18-30 only)

Total Posts: 882 | Joined May 2002 | Posted on: 7:55 pm on Dec. 14, 2002 | IP
Dianne

GET A LIFE!!!

Great service, on my door mat the next day

looks great

Cheers

-----
Younger Generation Tartan Army (18-30 Only)

Total Posts: 1256 | Joined Mar. 2002 | Posted on: 5:31 pm on Dec. 16, 2002 | IP
erchie69

GET A LIFE!!!

got ma t shirt the day george ! cheers

-----
when the clock strikes 7 , 8 & 9 wur aff the nips and wur on tae wine !

Total Posts: 284 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 5:46 pm on Dec. 18, 2002 | IP
geo1903

Fresh ideas

Just thought I would update this. Over 30 Scotspotting t-shirts now sold since arriving last month. The appropriate donation to the Sunshine Appeal will be posted in the next few days.

Thanks for the feedback on the design, edition two is already taking shape....

George.

http://www.footballheaven.net

Total Posts: 25 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 2:35 pm on Jan. 15, 2003 | IP
Tartan Sheep

GET A LIFE!!!

George - when is edition 2 likely to be available? I'm trying to decide whether to get myself an edition 1 shirt, or wait for the new one. Any chance of it being before Lithuania?

-----
...if we join, we can win. if we win, well then we'll have something that we've never had...a country of our own

Total Posts: 1372 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 4:36 pm on Jan. 15, 2003 | IP
geo1903

Fresh ideas

Tartan Sheep - without a doubt you need both!

The Second Edition will be on sale at the beginning of March, with the same donation of £1 per shirt being donated to the Sunshine Appeal.

I also have one or two more `tasty` designs up my sleeve.

Watch this space.

George.

Total Posts: 25 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 10:18 am on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
ColinG

GET A LIFE!!!

Choose large or x-large?

-----
Is that the time, must get on with some work!!

Total Posts: 336 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 11:08 am on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
geo1903

Fresh ideas

Depending on your size of course...

George.

Total Posts: 25 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 11:39 am on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
methilstevie

GET A LIFE!!!

I hate to sound like a stuck record,but........

WHY NO MEDIUMS?

ya fat selfish basturds.

-----
"We'll mak oor land Republican,when the Scottish break away......"

Total Posts: 543 | Joined Jan. 2002 | Posted on: 1:43 pm on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
Gemmills Goal

GET A LIFE!!!

...choose first edition or second edition...choose next day delivery or second class...choose Basildon Bond packaging or plain brown wrapper...choose conscientious postie or geezer that leaves yer package at the garden gate...choose whether to send the dog for it or collect it yourself...choose to rip the packaging open or peel it back in a civilised manner...choose to put the wrapping in the bin or lob it out the window...choose to put youíre t-shirt on immediately or wash it first to soften it up...choose to wear it on freezing days like a hard bastard...choose deodorant that wonít fade the armpits...choose to swap it on away trips for a misshapen Dukla Prague away top...choose to decorate it with a selection of beer spills or protect the front with a scarf...always choose premium strength lager...choose to wash you t-shirt only in open fountains...choose the warmth of a pub to dry it...choose to let the SFA know whether youíre interested in buying another t-shirt...

-----
I don't trust camels - or anyone else that can go a week without a drink.

Total Posts: 1213 | Joined Jan. 2002 | Posted on: 1:54 pm on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
geo1903

Fresh ideas

Mediums are sold out. I may order some more though.

Brilliant Gemmills Goal, now for your attempt at `choose Not England....`

George.

Total Posts: 25 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 2:02 pm on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
Gemmills Goal

GET A LIFE!!!

...donít choose england...choose football, not cricket...choose deep fried Mars bars over egg and cress...choose to swig a pint of Spesh rather than Bitter...choose chips over jellied eels and mushy peas...choose Stuart Kennedy over Gordon Banks...Billy Bremner before Bobby Moore...and Baxter over Beckham...choose the Rous Cup, not the World Cup...choose í67, not 66...choose land of hope and stories over land of hope and glory...choose Jedburgh before Jerusalem...choose to support anybody that plays against England...choose to buy the shirt as well...choose Hugh McIllvaney not Brian Glanville...choose the Stuarts, forget the Windsors...choose to clean your Timberlands with the Butcherís Apron...choose the Saltire...choose Grangemouthís grey and gloomy over Englandís green and pleasant...choose Ally McCoist before Ali G...choose Eddie Gray before Earl Grey...always choose the Wembley crossbars...and steal the turf...choose Princes Square not Trafalgar Square (unless itís a game at Wembley)...choose the Crankies not Morecambe and Wise...choose Milport over Blackpool...choose the M1 northbound over the M1 southbound...choose McLean over Motson...choose trooping home from the pub, not trooping the colour...choose the Usher Hall, not the Albert Hall...choose the Heb, not the Slug and Lettuce...choose to give the world football, not to pretend you did...donít choose England...choose SCOTLAND.

-----
I don't trust camels - or anyone else that can go a week without a drink.

Total Posts: 1213 | Joined Jan. 2002 | Posted on: 2:49 pm on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
Rhona

Something to say

I recieved my scotspotting t-shirt the day. I'm very pleased with it.  If i could have got away with i would have worn it to the office the day just to pee off my boss!

Can't wait for edition 2!

-----
Scotland The Brave

Total Posts: 59 | Joined June 2002 | Posted on: 6:59 pm on Jan. 17, 2003 | IP
BIG BRI Fae KDY

GET A LIFE!!!

Ordered mine today,quality peice of clothing.

-----
Kirkcaldy Tartan Army

Total Posts: 1203 | Joined Jan. 2003 | Posted on: 4:08 pm on Jan. 18, 2003 | IP
johnfaeshetland

Something to say

JUST ORDERED MINE TODAY

-----
tartan barmy

Total Posts: 59 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 6:51 pm on Jan. 18, 2003 | IP
Rob Russell

Talks too much

Quote: from Gemmills Goal on 2:49 pm on Jan. 17, 2003
...donít choose england...choose football, not cricket...choose deep fried Mars bars over egg and cress...choose to swig a pint of Spesh rather than Bitter...choose chips over jellied eels and mushy peas...choose Stuart Kennedy over Gordon Banks...Billy Bremner before Bobby Moore...and Baxter over Beckham...choose the Rous Cup, not the World Cup...choose í67, not 66...choose land of hope and stories over land of hope and glory...choose Jedburgh before Jerusalem...choose to support anybody that plays against England...choose to buy the shirt as well...choose Hugh McIllvaney not Brian Glanville...choose the Stuarts, forget the Windsors...choose to clean your Timberlands with the Butcherís Apron...choose the Saltire...choose Grangemouthís grey and gloomy over Englandís green and pleasant...choose Ally McCoist before Ali G...choose Eddie Gray before Earl Grey...always choose the Wembley crossbars...and steal the turf...choose Princes Square not Trafalgar Square (unless itís a game at Wembley)...choose the Crankies not Morecambe and Wise...choose Milport over Blackpool...choose the M1 northbound over the M1 southbound...choose McLean over Motson...choose trooping home from the pub, not trooping the colour...choose the Usher Hall, not the Albert Hall...choose the Heb, not the Slug and Lettuce...choose to give the world football, not to pretend you did...donít choose England...choose SCOTLAND.

Now thats good!  What about "Choose one lion standing proud, not three lying down".

(Edited by Rob Russell at 1:44 pm on Jan. 19, 2003)

-----
COME ON MOTHERWELL!!Born in e*****d, CONCEIVED IN SCOTLAND!

Total Posts: 145 | Joined Dec. 2002 | Posted on: 1:19 pm on Jan. 19, 2003 | IP
BIG BRI Fae KDY

GET A LIFE!!!

got mine this morning George,cheers.

-----
Kirkcaldy Tartan Army

Total Posts: 1203 | Joined Jan. 2003 | Posted on: 2:44 pm on Jan. 21, 2003 | IP
ScottieBigDog

GET A LIFE!!!

You'll be glad to know George that both mysel' and robbo modelled yer 'Scotspotting' shirt while on the Aberdeen Night oot.  Damn fine shirt ladies and gentlemen, and easily withstanded a rough night on the tiles..

-----
The toughest time...in anyone's life...is when you have to kill a loved one
just because they're the devil. †-- Emo Phillips

Total Posts: 492 | Joined Sep. 2002 | Posted on: 2:50 pm on Jan. 21, 2003 | IP
geo1903

Fresh ideas

I was a bit cheesed that I missed the night out as I was keen to put names to faces, etc. I am in the process of getting other premises and have just bought a load of shop fittings n shelves n stuff from a shop that has just closed down and I had to have them moved by this weekend. I'm a youth team coach at the weekends as well so I was simply too busy, not to mention the fact that I would probably have been half deid on Sunday as well...

Maybe meet up with yous at the Ireland game, supposed to be going on a bus but its not leaving early enough for my liking.

George.

Total Posts: 25 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 3:46 pm on Jan. 21, 2003 | IP

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]

© 2001/02 Tartan Army Message Board | Our Privacy Statement