Mark all forum posts as read   [ help ]
» Welcome to TAMB Sunshine Appeal «

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]
Forum moderated by: m1, m2, m3, m4, m5, m6

Ghaax

GET A LIFE!!!

Bazman - if yer gaun tae the Danish game why no' try an' get tae the Pandora?
That way ye get tae meet a few o' us an' ye can drop yer money straight intae the appeal bucket.
Plus ye can check oot the Magoo T-shirt an' see if ye fancy one o' them. :salesmanmode:

What's the sort o' response tae car stickers?? - ah think ye can get a minimum of aboot 50.
Sell for a couple of quid? so there's maybe a pound tae the fund??

Plus - since we're all sitting at computers - how aboot a wee (or no' so wee) TAMB mousemat?
I've got the address o'the company that did the ones for ma work.

-----
Get yer Magoo'd Shirts Here......        iain_mck@hotmail.com

Total Posts: 791 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 6:45 pm on July 10, 2002 | IP
mr shangalang

GET A LIFE!!!

car stickers..we need car stickers..can we get ones that stick onto the inside of windscreen...or even tax disc holders too!!

Total Posts: 558 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 7:26 pm on July 10, 2002 | IP
Andy Gray

GET A LIFE!!!

and helicopters too!!!!!!!!!

-----
CROY TARTAN ARMY

Total Posts: 1720 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 7:31 pm on July 10, 2002 | IP
Andy Gray

GET A LIFE!!!

WESTA brought oot car stickers, they're great, don't think there's any left though.

-----
CROY TARTAN ARMY

Total Posts: 1720 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 7:34 pm on July 10, 2002 | IP
bazman

GET A LIFE!!!

Thanx Ghaxx
                    am no sure whit pubs we are going tae yet - it`s still in the planning, get 2 days aff work, how early will we start drinking phase. If we do get tae the pandora, how will we recognise yeez - lol and can they fit everybody in.

Total Posts: 348 | Joined June 2002 | Posted on: 7:42 pm on July 10, 2002 | IP
Ghaax

GET A LIFE!!!

They do tax disc holders as well Mr S.

Wisnae sure anybody would want something to do wi' paying taxes, though!

Right Mr Gray - helicopters. Now that would solve a few travel problems!!
Helicopter anyone???

Baz - can be a problem if ye get there late, right enuff.
Anyway, make sure ye find a pub that sells booze!! Find that solves any problems.

-----
Get yer Magoo'd Shirts Here......        iain_mck@hotmail.com

Total Posts: 791 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 7:47 pm on July 10, 2002 | IP
Ruary

GET A LIFE!!!

Thanks for all the responses TAMBers... remember that the Sunshine Appeal is in effect the succesor to the Kemo appeal which is now closed after raising a mind boggling £4500 approx.
The Sunshine appeal will hopefully run and run and each away game we will be able to bring a bit of sunshine to the less fortunate kids, if we can raise even more money then the aim would be to give some sunshine to kids here in Scotland as well.
Already we have new ideas for raising money such as the car stickers and as long as we keep coming up with new things from time to time I see no reason why the sunshine appeal cannot be a success for many years.
We have arranged a deal with the Pandora Bar that they will support the appeal based on the increase on turnover they get each time there is a game at hampden so in effect giving us money for each pint we drink. That along with the collection bucket should ensure enough money being generated to keep the appeal going.
Keep the great ideas coming and remember that we have the funds available now to finance any goods or projects that we think will prove to be viable fundraisers. Please also remember that the Sunshine Appeal is not about any one of us but rather all of us collectively and therefore if you have an idea dont be afraid to take it on board yourself i.e. organise whatever item you are thinking about to be printed and sold. You will have the full support and backing of all the TAMBers of that I am sure.

-----
TAMB Sunshine Appeal show the true face of the Tartan Army remember "one beer less" can make one hell of a difference
The future is bright the future is Scottish

Total Posts: 1592 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 12:52 pm on July 11, 2002 | IP
Ruary

GET A LIFE!!!

Just thought that this should be at or near the top until everyone has a chance to read it and see what a tremendous effort we have all made with regard to the appeal.

-----
TAMB Sunshine Appeal show the true face of the Tartan Army remember "one beer less" can make one hell of a difference
The future is bright the future is Scottish

Total Posts: 1592 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 12:02 am on July 12, 2002 | IP
wrighty

GET A LIFE!!!

Thought I'd put this back near the top, so if someone is making the car stickers they can let us know. I'll be needing about fifty to do all the cars on my street down here in Bournemouth!!!!

Shame on you TA Ealing for driving around with an England sticker on your car!!

-----
Paris rocked by swarm of wee midges, Aberdeen rolled!
http://www.wmta.info

Total Posts: 858 | Joined Jan. 2000 | Posted on: 1:17 pm on July 12, 2002 | IP
TA Ealing

GET A LIFE!!!

-----
Campbeltown Loch, I Wish You Were Whisky

www.taealing.co.uk

Total Posts: 1332 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 1:31 pm on July 12, 2002 | IP
themongoose

Opinionated Wind Bag

Brilliant effort by everyone but especially the guys who organised the manufacture of the merchandise, you should all be very proud of what has been achieved in such a short time. I don't think we should set targets for how much we can raise but given that it's around £3,000 already it would be tremendous to have 5 grand in the pot by next April. Keep up the great work a'body.

-----
Unhook the West Port and let him gae free
For it's up wi' the bonnets o' Bonnie Dundee

Total Posts: 201 | Joined Mar. 2002 | Posted on: 4:43 pm on July 12, 2002 | IP
evertonian scot

Talks too much

I thought Bournemouth was full of Scousers? Obviously not if the cars are still in your street Wrighty. Ah but then again, do they still have wheels are is the building site missing some bricks??
And I haven't had a bevvy yet!!

-----
http://www.wmta.info
The Wee Midges Website
hey lah, thah Yobo wone sackle eeze shickin

Total Posts: 148 | Joined Jan. 2002 | Posted on: 5:46 pm on July 12, 2002 | IP
perthTam

GET A LIFE!!!

Brilliant effort......    

Mind you can always volunteer tae help out.  I did fur the Fantasy fitball competition.  For only a few hours effort another £155 was raised....    

Keep up the work everyone

-----
"God help England if she had no Scots to think for her."
George Bernard Shaw (a neutral Irishman)

Total Posts: 284 | Joined Feb. 2002 | Posted on: 9:22 pm on July 14, 2002 | IP
JimFaeKdy

GET A LIFE!!!

Mukin Fagic!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----
Don`t Eat Yellow Snow

Total Posts: 1004 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 10:50 pm on July 14, 2002 | IP
William Wallace

GET A LIFE!!!

Aye, well done everyone.

-----
Scotland Forever England 0 - 1 Scotland (Wembley '99) Hutchinson (39')-------We're bought and sold for English gold.

Total Posts: 609 | Joined Jan. 2002 | Posted on: 10:56 pm on July 14, 2002 | IP
robbo

Something to say

Aye congrats to everyone thats involved and has donated to the appeal.

As i'm pretty new to the board, someone might have mentioned this before.
Has anyone thought of collecting all the foreign coins that we all end up stuck with and can't change back to sterling beer tokens and end up lying round the hoose for years?? Fair enuff people might not want to thro all there euro's in a bucket but coming back fae the faeroes and iceland it might be surprising??? should be a tamber on most flights going there! and if its for charity ( gone all smashie and nicey now!! ) i'm sure there would be a bank oot there willing to do a deal..... just an idea. what do you's think??

Total Posts: 54 | Joined June 2002 | Posted on: 9:06 am on July 17, 2002 | IP
Ally Macabre

More Than Words

That sounds like a great idea to me robbo.

I know the banks won't change our individual loose change, but maybe somebody on here knows somewhere that would change larger quantities of 'shrapnel'.

-----
Order your TAMB T-Shirt here.
https://t-army.com/OrderForm.doc
(Next batch in late Autumn - subject to demand/minimum order).

Total Posts: 1710 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 3:20 pm on July 17, 2002 | IP
deek fae kdy

Talks too much

this was mentioned on an earlier thread,by the time i raked the (cupboard)drawers,the thread disappeared.so there are banks that still accept foreign monies.
am sure the guy who posted,left a contact no.so,if embdy knows this i still have 300 belguin francs ready to deliver.

Total Posts: 131 | Joined June 2002 | Posted on: 4:52 pm on July 18, 2002 | IP
Hoots Mon

Fresh ideas

Deek,
Was that the famous money that kept disapearing everytime you went near the bar in Brussels mate????

Friday Novar Bar 7-30, K.T.A. Meeting so be there as I'm after yer money and a beer if yer buying?

-----
Where did I pit they things??

Total Posts: 12 | Joined April 2002 | Posted on: 11:02 pm on July 18, 2002 | IP
Scotty P

Opinionated Wind Bag

Ruary,

There's another £69.50 winging its way to the appeal from the sale of the Tartan Air Force badges.
Thanks to everyone.

Total Posts: 207 | Joined Nov. 2001 | Posted on: 10:38 am on July 23, 2002 | IP

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 2 3 ]

© 2001/02 Tartan Army Message Board | Our Privacy Statement